Shopify is a complete commerce platform that lets you start, grow, and manage a business.
Create and customize an online store
Sell in multiple places, including web, mobile, social media, online marketplaces, brick-and-mortar locations, and pop-up shops.
Shopify is completely cloud-based and hosted, which means you don’t have to worry about upgrading or maintaining software or web servers. This gives you the flexibility to access and run your business from anywhere with an internet connection.
What are Shopify’s strengths?
- Shopify is cloud-based so it can be run from any web browser connected to the Internet.
- The ecommerce platform has a robust easy to use tools that helps a store owner quickly set up a web site that can sell anything with minimal effort.
- It has integrations with many of the top marketing tools.
- It offers vendors an easy way to set up a credit card clearing system through Shopify without the complexity once suffered by anyone that wanted to accept credit cards. This system is called Shopify payments.
- A Shopify store is driven by templates that are preformatted for a variety of store styles. A template can also be built by a digital marketing company like Cyberwalker to provide a store operator with an ultra customized store design.
- The platform can be operated from anywhere there is a web connection.
- It uses third plug-ins to extend and customize online store functionality.
- Shopify handles all the security issues so store owners can focus on selling.
- The ecommerce platform has a huge community of users that help and support each other.
- The company has very good customer support resources.
- You can use your Shopify account to run charges on your iPhone for in-person retail transactions.